Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Semester's Reading

The List:

1.) Palace Walk
2.) In Defense of Food
3.) Birthmarked
4.) Angel Fall
5.) Lord of the Flies
6.) Nation
7.) Short Stories
8.) Revelation, Vendetta, Rapture
9.) Struck

          I think that for the amount of work I've done this semester, I've done a pretty fair job keeping up with my reading. Though I lumped the Short Stories together, as well as the Revelation series, the lists still comes out to nine. While that is not and exceptionally high number, it is much better than my reading last year and a world away form the year before.
       
          Next semester i hope to improve upon my reading, adding more books to the list, and perhaps exploring a new genre or two. In particular, there are a few titles that I have been waiting for for quite some time, and they will definitely appear on the second semester list. While they are all continuations of series I have previously read, I look forward to these addition especially because of the long wait. Hopefully, it will be well worth it.





Note: this is added later... accidently forgot to add times...

LOTF 12/3- 30min 12/4- 45min 12/5- 45min 12/8- 1hr. 30min. pgs. 113-202
total: 3hrs. 30min. 89 pgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment