Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Free Post 2

          Hey everyone! So this week I've spent a lot of time thinking about the car I want. A bright, electric blue Jeep Wrangler Sahara (by the way Aaron, I'm stealing yours at some point before I get my own...).  I know, it's great, isn't it? There is only one small kink in my plan: they don't, as of 2012, carry that color. Needless to say, I was heart-broken when I discovered that my dream car might not exist.  I was (and am) desperate to have this particular model, type, and color.
          I did my research. I found the name and address of the CEO of Jeep, did some digging as to the colors of the newest models, and slaved over the effort to uncover any information about 2014 Jeep models. A plan developed after I found no definitive insight as to the colors. I wrote a brief, careful letter to Mr. Mike Manley. It's going into the mailbox this weekend.
          Just in case you don't understand exactly what color I mean when I say I want "bright, electric blue," (and you haven't seen the desktop of my laptop), here's what I mean:




1 comment:

  1. You shall not have any of my jeep! It is all mine! Mine I tell you! And by the way good job. I didn't know you had your first dream car all planned out haha

    ReplyDelete